Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tattoo Scriptures Quotes



.. bike polo on the Avenue of the Cascine .. this afternoon after a firestorm of water .. we mixed with the RAT FIX of Lucca, Pisa and other FIX and Florence there are the dates of thrashing .. THANKS TO FIX
ANDREA RAT I discovered a world ..
BIKE FIXED .. xkè we have here in the country in a few know this stuff, myself included, but now I understand what it means to feel to control everything with your pedaling FIXED FOREVER .. .. I'm already moving to do with it .. after a DAVIDE Bulldogs Bulldogs will have another down! there is a world outside your house!!
is good to see people around a camp bikepolo, asking how it works, who is watching, laughing our butts .. you the feeling of belonging to a different world! A world when so many others .. vorrebbereo live in Rome on Saturday someone shouted .. NO FREEDOM ... thou hast a little bit of I do not cry no! O'HARA

0 comments:

Post a Comment